From authentic pangas for three anglers to fully-equipped Super pangas for up to five anglers to sport-fishing yachts for larger parties, Loreto has everything for the avid angler.
Coronado Catamaran Sunset Cruise
- Two-hour catamaran excursion
- Open bar: Beer, wine, cocktails, and water
- Chips, salsa, and guacamole dips
An lively sunset sail with cocktails and perfect views!
- The sunsets in Baja are hard to beat and best seen from the water! So join us on a sunset catamaran ride in Loreto to see them for yourself!
- Sit back and relax on board our 35-ft. sailing catamaran with cocktails and appetizers. Enjoy fun music and the jaw dropping views of La Giganta mountains. Colors dance across the water as the shadows and purple mountains say good bye to another day in paradise.
- Space for up to 20 guests so plenty of room for families or couples.
- Bathroom onboard.
- The mandatory park bracelet is paid before boarding and supports the National Park ($2 USD).
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Light jacket
- Cash for park bracelet and souvenirs around the marina