Venture through rugged terrain to discover inspiring nature trails leading into the heart of Tabor, where our eco-oriented tour guide shares the desert’s secrets pertaining to flora and fauna.
San Javier Mission Tour
- A four-hour San Javier Mission excursion
- Van transportation
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Real Mexican lunch and refreshments
- Local English-speaking guide.
Discover the Jewel of Baja!
- The construction of the Church of San Francisco Javier was begun in 1744 and was finished in 1759.
- Drive into the past to the most important historical mission of Baja. Climbing into Giganta’s Sierra Mountain range by an air conditioned Mercedes Van, the expedition into the past lasts three hours where you can enjoy dazzling nature views along the way.
- Visit the real remains of an old Jesuit mission. Stroll through the cobblestone streets of town, meander by fruit orchards, and the visit the oldest olive gardens in Baja. Our journey into Mexico’s past would not be complete without trying the real taste of delicious Mexican food.
- Heading back to Loreto, we time it to get the best moment to catch panoramic views of the beautiful area.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Money for souvenirs