The construction of the Church of San Francisco Javier was begun in 1744 and was finished in 1759. Drive into the past to the most important historical mission of Baja.
Tabor Canyon Hike in Loreto
- Three-hour and three-mile-long Baja desert hike
- You see huge boulders, pools of water, and steep ridges
- Beautiful views to the ocean across Puerto Escondido.
Experience the beautiful Baja desert on this nature hike!
- Venture through rugged terrain to discover inspiring nature trails leading into the heart of Tabor, where our eco-oriented tour guide shares the desert’s secrets pertaining to flora and fauna that are part of this gorgeous canyon.
- Discover the beauty of Baja California Sur on this Loreto hiking tour!