The construction of the Church of San Francisco Javier was begun in 1744 and was finished in 1759. Drive into the past to the most important historical mission of Baja.
- Three-hour and three-mile-long Baja desert hike
- You see huge boulders, pools of water, and steep ridges
- Beautiful views to the ocean across Puerto Escondido.
Experience the beautiful Baja desert on this nature hike!
- Venture through rugged terrain to discover inspiring nature trails leading into the heart of Tabor, where our eco-oriented tour guide shares the desert’s secrets pertaining to flora and fauna that are part of this gorgeous canyon.
- Discover the beauty of Baja California Sur on this Loreto hiking tour!