Choose the route you want to sail, whether it’s stopping for snorkeling in crystal-clear waters or following the trail of playful dolphins. Indulge in a special treat and experience ultimate freedom on the open sea with this unforgettable tour.
Private Fishing by 27’ Boat (NO panga)
- Six-hour fishing trip
- Box lunch
- Bottled water, soft drinks, and beer
- Live bait
- Marine Park Permit
- Up to 5 anglers
- Private 27" Boat (NO panga) up to 5 anglers
Don’t miss some of the best fishing in Baja!
Get ready to create lasting memories as you embark on a fishing journey that will exceed all expectations. Whether you’re an experienced angler or a novice, the rich fishing grounds of Baja will captivate you with their abundance and diversity.
- There are two well-defined fishing seasons: Summer features “dorado” and species like marlin (black marlin, Atlantic blue marlin, and striped marlin) and sailfish, which are ideal for the fly fishing. Winter fishing features “yellow tail” (jurel) and other species that usually are deep in the sea rocks.
- In addition, Loreto’s waters are home to other species like snapper and seabass, all year long.
- The two “foundations” of Loreto’s sport fishing are the “dorado” and the “yellow tail” (Seriola lalandi dorsalis). The dorado are found in late May, peaking from July to September, and ending in November, with two important tournaments, in July and September. The yellow tail fun season begins in November, peaks from March to April, to an end in late May.
- Fishing license ($20usd per license paid to the captain)
- Money for gratitudes