Coronado island is home to great snorkel spots, white sand beaches, and a sea lion colony. Join us with a professional guide who knows the history and wildlife!
Fishing by Panga
- Five-hour fishing trip
- Bottled water, soft drinks, or beer
- Full Panga (up to 3 anglers)
Don’t miss some of the best fishing in Baja!
Get ready to create lasting memories as you embark on a fishing journey that will exceed all expectations. Whether you’re an experienced angler or a novice, the rich fishing grounds of Baja will captivate you with their abundance and diversity.
- There are two well-defined fishing seasons: Summer features “dorado” and species like marlin (black marlin, Atlantic blue marlin, and striped marlin) and sailfish, which are ideal for the fly fishing. Winter fishing features “yellow tail” (jurel) and other species that usually are deep in the sea rocks.
- In addition, Loreto’s waters are home to other species like snapper and seabass, all year long.
- The two “foundations” of Loreto’s sport fishing are the “dorado” and the “yellow tail” (Seriola lalandi dorsalis). The dorado are found in late May, peaking from July to September, and ending in November, with two important tournaments, in July and September. The yellow tail fun season begins in November, peaks from March to April, to an end in late May.
What to Bring
- Fishing license and bait are not included
- Marine Park Bracelets are required. They must be purchased to enter the marine park