From authentic pangas for three anglers to fully-equipped Super pangas for up to five anglers to sport-fishing yachts for larger parties, Loreto has everything for the avid angler.
Coronado Island Tour from Loreto
- three-hour excursion around the entire island, not just the beach
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Light lunch/refreshments
- Snorkel gear
An epic Baja snorkel adventure off of white sand beaches!
- Coronado Island is home to great snorkel spots, white sand beaches, and a sea lion colony. It’s the most visited due to its close proximity to Loreto. COME AND JOIN US with a professional guide who knows the history and wildlife!
- A paradise for snorkelers, the turquoise waters around the island offer outstanding visibility, especially for those wishing to explore the sea bottom. The island itself is covered with rocky crags, except for the southeast corner, and becomes a marine turtle sanctuary at certain times of the year when the females come to the beaches to lay their eggs.
- If you prefer to stroll around the island instead of relaxing under a beach “palapa,” you can find numerous examples of local animals and plants.
- Our three-hour adventure doesn’t just go to the beach like most local boats. We take you for a lap around the island to see all the wildlife and the sea lion colony and then spend time on the beach to snorkel and sunbath. Snorkel gear, a picnic sandwich lunch on the beach, and refreshments of beer, soda, and water are all included. The mandatory park bracelet is paid before boarding and supports the National Park ($2 USD)
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Water shoes/sandals/sunglasses/hat/sunscreen/camera
- Money for souvenirs