Sail across the clear blue waters of the Sea of Cortez watching for whales, dolphins, and turtles on our way to the beautiful Islands of Loreto.
- Four-hour panga excursion
- Knowledgeable and fun tour guide
- Snacks/refreshments, water, and soft drinks
Explore the islands! Perfect for wildlife & beach lovers
- Join our fun, professional guide aboard our 23-ft. authentic Mexican panga and experience a National Park.
- The Islands of Loreto have been a protected Marine Park for over two decades. Let our guide show you the dolphins, sea lions, and manta rays as well as the abundant bird life.
- During their season, the endangered blue whales can also be observed.
- From crystal water bays to towering rock cliffs, the natural beauty leaves you with memories forever.
- The Loreto island hopping experience lasts four hours, includes two or more stops on one or more of the islands depending on climate and animal observation opportunities. We have several routes we take to ensure that the climate and observation areas are the best for our guests that day.
- The mandatory park bracelet is paid before boarding and supports the National Park ($2 USD).
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Water shoes/sandals (for landing on the beach in knee high water)
- Money for park bracelet and souvenirs around the marina