Coronado island is home to great snorkel spots, white sand beaches, and a sea lion colony. Join us with a professional guide who knows the history and wildlife!
Snorkeling & Kayaking by Catamaran
- Four-hour catamaran excursion
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Lunch and snacks/refreshments/open bar
- Snorkeling gear
Lively Snorkeling Trip With An Open Bar!
- Let our crew take you to paradise on our 35-foot catamaran sailboat. Sail across the clear blue waters of the Sea of Cortez watching for whales, dolphins, and turtles on our way to the beautiful Islands of Loreto. Learn sailing basics (*subject to weather conditions) and listen as your guide explains about the local wildlife. After arriving to the bay, get ready to dive in for a Loreto snorkel adventure experience.
- After lunch and snacks, we turn up the Reggae, Latin, and light music. Enjoy games and fun on board with the crew, and stop by the open bar while cruising back towards the Puerto Escondido marina. Feel the wind in your hair as we dance across the water.
- Space for up to 20 guests so plenty of room for families, adults, or those looking to just relax.
- Bathroom on board.
Cruise/tour subject to change due to weather, water levels, and other operational requirements.
Wild Loreto Tours’ Captain reserves the right to amend itineraries and snorkel tours in Loreto without notice.
What to Bring
- Water shoes/sandals/towel
- Bathing suit/glasses/hat
- Money for park bracelet and souvenirs around the marina